Growing in community
The Pawleys Island Presbyterian Youth Program
The Pawleys Island Presbyterian youth program is a group of middle school and high school students committed to growing in their faith in Jesus Christ through fellowship, service, and study. All students 6th grade through 12th grade are invited to participate in the Youth Collective, a student ministry made up of three church youth groups worshipping Jesus together. There is always room for you to become part of this amazing family of faith!
Here are the ways you can get involved with the PIPC Youth Program:
- Youth Collective: Middle school and high school meet together on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30 pm during the school year.
- Sunday School: Both middle school and high school groups meet Sunday morning at 10:00 am in the Youth Building.
- Mentorship program: Consider being a one on one mentor with a student in high school or middle school. These relationships help the youth and adults grow!
- Service Projects: We get out during the fall and spring semester to be the hands and feet of Christ to our local community.
- Special Events: From concerts, to bonfires, to photo scavenger hunts, to youth retreats – Youth Collective keeps you on your toes!
- Sunday, June 27th @ 5:00pm- Pool party! (Location TBD)
- Friday, July 2nd @ 8:30pm- Market Commons Movies Under the Stars (Onward)
- Sunday, July 11th @ 5:00pm- Mini Golfing (Gilligan’s Island Funland)
- Sunday, July 18th @ 5:00pm- Parlor Donuts
- Sunday, July 25th @ 5:00pm- Frisbee Golf (Stables Park)
- Sunday, August 1st @ 5:00pm- Beach Bash (South Pawleys Beach)